Henri Matisse: Original Prints
September 17 sees the opening day of our Matisse exhibition. We are very excited to be bringing you such a wonderful variety of pieces by this giant of the 20th century art world. We have mailed out our catalogue to everyone for whom we have a postal address and it is also available to view online on the exhibition page of the new website as well as spare copies available to pick up when you visit.
All pieces in the exhibition are available to view in our stock room (they aren’t all in the catalogue) so don’t forget to check there as well.
- MIXED BRITISH - 1 January
- Ken Matsuzaki - 3 March
- Ralph Steadman’s Critical Critters - 13 January
- Marc Chagall : Prints - 18 November
- JOHN FARRINGTON : Life’s Stories - 16 September
- ORIGINAL ARTISTS’ POSTERS - 1 January
- Eduardo Paolozzi - 15 April
- Michael Rothenstein - 12 November
- Henri Matisse Original Prints - 17 September